Counselling for Adults and Couples in Whitehill, Bordon, near Alton, Farnham,Haslemere, Headley, Hindhead, Liphook and Petersfield.
Counselling & Psychotherapy Services in Hampshire and Surrey
(Member of the British Association for Counselling)
- Are you feeling a bit flat?
- Have you experienced a traumatic event and don’t want to speak to your loved ones about it?
- Are your stress levels getting out of control?
- Is your relationship at breaking point?
- Are you struggling to change your negative behaviour pattern?
Counselling can help you.
My name is Wendy Capewell and I’m a Counsellor and Psychotherapist based in Hampshire. So, if you’re looking for some counselling support either in Hampshire, Surrey or West Sussex, I can help you. An appointment with me will allow you to:
- talk in a confidential, non-judgemental environment
- speak freely and explore your feelings with a trained professional
- be listened to, supported and respected
- receive support to achieve positive changes and improve your quality of life
So, what’s stopping you?
Many people suffer in silence because they think that their problem isn’t serious enough to warrant counselling. They may be concerned about sharing their deep-rooted problems with a stranger. Or, they may feel that there’s a mental health stigma attached to it.
But, none of these reasons should prevent you from seeking the support you deserve. Counselling can help you to explore the concerns in your life that are holding you back and it can also help you to find a way to deal with them.
As an experienced counsellor, psychotherapist and previous service-user, I know first-hand just how beneficial counselling can be. I also know that everyone has their own, unique concerns to discuss. Over the years I have worked with many people who have struggled with:
- self-destructive behaviour cycles
- emotional trauma
I have also worked extensively with couples who:
- feel that their relationship has hit rock bottom and has no chance of recovery
- are worn out by a constant cycle of arguments that never get resolved
- feel that they are simply co-existing in their relationship
- don’t communicate any more
And, collaboratively, we have worked as a united team to identify, explore and challenge these concerns. My clients are always made very welcome and comfortable at our sessions and I pride myself at being able to chase away any first-time nerves.
So, If you live in Bordon or the surrounding areas (including Whitehill, near Alton, Farnham, Haslemere, Headley, Hindhead, Liphook and Petersfield), and you want to stop suffering in silence, then contact me today – it’s the first step towards a more positive future.
Counselling appointments are flexible to accommodate your commitments and we can meet during the day, on an evening or at weekends.
If you would like any more information, then please feel free to complete the form below and I will be in touch with you within 24 hours.